The rules of this game are:
- Inform who invited you
- List the 10 things you like to do
- Invite another 10 bloggers
I like trees.
I like gardening, preferably on a sunny day.
I like visiting Japan and Japanese gardens.
I like birds. I like to watch them eat and hear them sing.
I like my compost heap. It is fascinating to see kitchen and garden waste turn into beautiful compost in just a few months.
I like my bonsai tools. I use them for weeding and cleaning in the garden. (I have a small garden.)
I like this blog. It shows a different pot with a plant and moss almost every day. I can’t read Japanese but I like the pictures. Sometimes, when I am really curious, I use Google Translate.
I like books. I have many books about Japanese gardening, but for practical information about Japanese gardens I turn to JOJG.
I like this chicken coop. If I had a larger garden, I would buy some chickens so I could have fresh eggs, free chicken manure
I like taking pictures of my garden, that’s why I started this blog.
I decided to invite ten new bloggers from ten different countries:
- Australia: Cowlick Cottage Farm
- Canada: Gardening Pomona
- Hungary: Cultivated Garden
- India: My balcony garden
- Ireland: My Garden Diary by Kelli Boyles
- Japan: My little garden in Japan
- New Zealand: The Upside-Down Garden
- Philippines: Plant Chaser
- United Kingdom: Island Threads
- United States: Bepa’s Garden